Master Post 2016 Japanese Literature Reading Challenge

Sumimasen ga, minnasan

This year I get interest to participate 2016 Japanese Literature Reading Challenge. ^.^
Yeah, I really love Japanese literature although I have just read few. And Casual Book Reader made this interesting challenge. ^.^


I attached some requirements :

The rules are just simple, please check below:
  1. Indonesian blogger living in Indonesia. I don’t mean to be racist but yeah you must be Indonesian to join this challenge. Your blog doesn’t have to be a book blog, any kind of blog is welcome.
  2. Put the button of this challenge on your blog sidebar/widget.
  3. Write a master post challenge and insert the link to google doc form below.
  4. Read books, I repeat, books (NO E-BOOKS) of any Japanese Literatures (which means the writer is a Japanese descent) and write the review on your blog. You can read classics or contemporary, in Indonesian, English, Japanese, or maybe other translations please suit your taste, but NO MANGA, NO GRAPHIC NOVELS. You may re-read the book but not repost the review. Your book review can be overlapped with other challenges and can be written in Indonesian or English (So if you can write Chinese or Spanish or any other languages I am sorry)
  5. Write a wrap-up post at the end of year. Link to submit will be provided later on December 31, 2016.
  6. Share your master post through any social medias you have and mention my twitter @casualreader4 to inform the shared link (just mention, you have no obligation to follow me).
  7. Challenge is open throughout the year, so you can join me anytime in 2016.
  • +3 points if you post Classic Japanese Literature
  • +5 points if you post Goodbye Tsugumi by Banana Yoshimoto / Sputnik Sweetheart by Haruki Murakami / A Little Life by Hanya Yanagihara
  • +10 points if you post Musashi / Taiko by Eiji Yoshikawa / Trilogy 1Q84 by Haruki Murakami (I count 1Q84 as only one book)
2 winners who get the most points will get the prizes:
  • 1st winner will get book/voucher/cash IDR 150,000
  • 2nd winner will get book/voucher/cash IDR 100,000
It's really challenging cause I have no classic Japanese literature, just contemporer novels... o.o I  also heard that Haruki Murakami is an inspiring writter. This year I should have his books. ^.^

Ohayou gozaimasu =)

Komentar

Popular Posting